MY SON J.J. WHO IS A FANTASY SPORTS GURU
HAS OPENED BACK UP MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL

VIEW HIS 1ST VIDEO
AND I WILL ADD SOME INPUT WITH MY OWN

AS WELL AS US DOING THEM TOGETHER

EASY ON HIM …THIS IS HIS 1ST ONE

ENJOY

J. J. Thanks for the video!
You got big shoes to fill but I know you can do it.
Looking forward to the great future videos and all the picks to come!

Saw J.J.'s post on twitter. Was very happy to see he is going to try and bring the YouTube channel back. These videos by Facts are what brought me to the forum in the first place. Looking forward to future videos and Joe appearing with J.J. Thanks Guys!

I WILL BE DOING A FACTSMAN FRIDAY VIDEO …TOMM.

NOVEMBER 30TH,2018

i might be a bit rusty…but fuck it
i’ll wing it like always.

It is a Visual word now…,

Great to see the wheels turning…

Donald Trump is wearing a new Hat today I see… “Make Sportsforumpicks Great”

Great video!!

Im happy to ser your boy getting back on track and you as well Mr Fact Man Joe, thank you man honestly this is fucking awesome… Keep up

Hell ya it’s back!

I’m so fucking excited I don’t even know what to say!! This is a great idea you guys. Nice start JJ,… I will trade you some stretching and arm techniques to get that jerkoff count up in no time for some more picks lol. Nice call on the prescot prop! Looking forward to Facts back on screen as well. This is going to be great! The stories are going to be insane!! I’d pass out if I won 1000 bucks lol. You guys tipped the shooter more than 6 months pay for most people haha but what a kick-ass gesture none the less.

I’LL HAVE IT POSTED BY 7 AM OR SOONER

Thanks for the video Joe. Two to three years and you havent missed a beat. Very informative as usual. You and J.J. keep the videos coming.

https://youtu.be/01HI0S-fbLA

HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK

https://youtu.be/01HI0S-fbLA

These joe videos on YouTube are how I opened a bookmaker account and found this forum. I’ve won several hundred bucks in free $ through this site by guessing how much joe has won or lost in Vegas or by simply entering the free contests. There are no tricks to any of this and the contests are real. If you’re gonna be in the forum, take two mins and enter all the free shit. Keep the videos coming joe, they are fucking great.

Rusty my ass! It’s like you never quit them, that was as natural as ever great job my man!! Thanks for the play. Can’t say it enough how pumped I am and others are for this you two!

What’s a brotha got to do to get a chance to stand at a dice table with you two just to watch and be fucking amazed at the amount of action and you telling jerkoffs to go fuck themselves!? Lol that be a dream day. Have a great weekend guys

I am glad I subscribed a long time ago. Just watched both JJ and Joe’s new video. Nice job. Looking forward to more from both.

Thanks for bringing them back.

Congratulations Fact Man Joe I’m fucking glad to see you again, always bringing good advise and you real as fuck Joe people love that

:muscle: :vb-banana: :vb-banana:

Sounds like a Five Star Super Gold Lock!