Spring Training Games.. Thursday 15th Match Baseball Talk

We don’t seem to be doing the talk of spring training games…

So let’s say for Wednesday (today) The Giants look great against Mariners… Just saying…

Yankees were tearing it up then have gone cold… will they turn around and put a spot to the Pirates Pitcher Musgrove’s 3 game winning streak… He has shoulder soreness and they have been holding him back… must be an angle in this game or in the other 14 games…

Or is it wait till end of the month when the real action starts…

Good Luck to everyone this season.

I wish we could enjoy the spring trainers again…

I’ve heard that this year the spring training will be delayed for about four-to-six weeks. However, I hope that we will be allowed to attend games during the 2021 season. I’m a huge fan of baseball and this sport really inspired me to to train in order to become fit. Besides the restrictions of 2020, I found ways to train at home in order to keep in shape. You won’t believe me, but I bought a device for training while sitting https://calibrate.fitness/cubii-jr-under-desk-elliptical-review/. So, you can workout without leaving your chair. Anyway, returning to the topic, I think we should wait for the government and health official approval of spring training.