West Va+3

*VCU-1st H-5
" -9 1/2

*Louisville-1st H-und 66 1/2

*Virginia-2

*Oklahoma-12

SEMPER FI !

Good Luck

I’m on Kansas… I like army but can you trust them…

BYU & Syracuse are on my study list…

gl marine :eagle:

Ditto…Boss !

SEMPER FI !

Alabama/Vandy…they had 40 pts @ the 11 min mark…then they both fell on their ass…bad start !

Have not looked at either but have always had good luck with BYU…I’ll take a look …

Good Luck today !

SEMPER FI !

Was to late on BYU…Army off 2 loss’s to league leading Colgate…Holy Cross off 2 loss’s to Bost U…this could be an over play…Army will get close to 80…good luck whatever you do…I’ll be watching BYU in game…

SEMPER FI !

Viewing is sometimes best…

Some of these teams are starting to rest players with the March madness focus on…

So you may not get the team you signed on for anymore

I no sooner get it written that Army has 2 pts in nearly 5 min…Glad you decided to watch… “WHEW” !! for you…I just checked the Alabama score to find out they scored close to a hundred for the 2nd half…a “WHEW” for me to…

SEMPER FI !

Both your teams up big @ H…always go through with what your thinking…

SEMPER FI !

BYU delivered… looks like I was on West Virginia I put in yesterday… so that was a nice surprise…

I have this habit of if it looks good and it lines up, play it as if you keep thinking you will just talk yourself out of a play…

Tennis Final coming up… putting a 1/3 of the bank toll on Novak… win or lose he is the better player…

Was knocked out of two plays today…1 won and the other is playing now…I have a bad habit of putting my plays in the forum 1st and by the time I get back to putting them in I 'm to late …

SEMPER FI !

Well that’s better than a lot of other habits…