Patrick6 MLB 2019 🍀

Rolling out this dream crusher tonight! Hope all is well guys! BOL to all!!! Happy Sunday!
:+1::+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::baseball::baseball::baseball::baseball:

Los Angeles Dodgers
Action

Under
9.5-110
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox
D Price - L / H Ryu - L

Los Angeles Dodgers
D Price - L / H Ryu - L
First Half

Under
4.5-101
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox
D Price - L / H Ryu - L
First Half

Under
27.5+110
H+R+E vs H+R+E
D Price - L / H Ryu - L
H+R+E - Hits,Runs and Errors (both teams)

bol :grinning:

Ozzie it’s 3/2 bottom of the 1st! I’m fucked right in the ass already! Fucking A

That moment when your numbers say take a dick in the ass!

You go 2-3 in the end… Now that is not a reason to take a Dick…

To be honest when is there a reason to take a dick…

May be the guy who bet $117000 on the Nadal / Federer under 3.5 sets… lol

:joy::joy::joy: true but that first inning was pretty shitty :eyes:

You survived man… But could you survive an hour with this ass…

From Miami Swimwear Week…

But I could play with this one for an hour…

Sports you and I both like a nice ass!!! I could do a few rounds with both of them before I toss them to the next!

Colorado Rockies
Action

Oakland Athletics
Action

Houston Astros
Action

Get that last one…Texas !

SEMPER FI !

I read Houston did it for this man…

Hey sports you know why trump don’t need contact lenses or glasses? Cause he’s got 20/20!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face:

I’m in downtown Dallas (deep elum) to be exact and with all the fucking skinny jeans and strange people I look like a fish out of water in my boots man! Lol

Oakland was hotter then a Texas summer going in the Astros series and well should take it out on the Rangers!!!

Oakland Athletics
-1.5-104
B Anderson - L / A Jurado - R

Oakland Athletics
Action

That is a good one 20/20 lol… Skinny Jeans are for people with small balls… A man needs room to move… I have a pair of Crocodile skin boots and happy to join you in stomping some ass… I have a pair of Rattle skin that I bought in Arizona but they feel like they would tear easily… Steel cap boots are what these hippies need…

Keep it true my man…

Go Oakland

Always keep it true! Sports you ever find yourself in the Dallas area you let me know a day or two in advance and first tab is on me! :+1::cowboy_hat_face: bring your boots!