Patrick6 MLB 2019 🍀

Nice Win Bro! :moneybag::moneybag:

Straight gamble here guys lol :joy: 2 team parlay :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

LOS ANGELES DODGERS

-1.5-105

C Kershaw - L / E Lauer - L

HOUSTON ASTROS

-1.5-125

J Verlander - R / N Ramirez - R

No good! 0/1

Just having some HR fun tonight! 75 bucks a head and enjoy the show! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Matt Chapman
+857
2019 MLB Home Run Derby

Alex
+1234
2019 MLB Home Run Derby

Joc
+420
2019 MLB Home Run Derby

Pete Alonso has to win his first bracket…

Chapman is one of the best currently but they are bagging his ability to bring it to this contest…
Let’s hope he does good…

Hope you get a payout…

Good Luck

Had to toss in Joc as you have to pic a lefty in this park! :+1::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: thanks for the good will sports! Let’s get it!

Joc made the first round… Brilliant

Pete Alonso Made it and did the most impressive Home Run of the night down centre field so far…

Cashed and now I have have food money… Eating at a Hooters while watching it… one of the girls in the tight shirt’s has a nipple ring… I like her… Really want to spray her face but have sport on TV lol

Nice man! Love some hot things bringing me hot wings from time to time! Get it! :four_leaf_clover:

Screw the all star :star: break! Making us bet and make plays on shit because it’s all we have to bet on! Mother fuckers to

Under
9-115
National League vs American League
Action / Action

No
Action
Score in the First Inning

Under
27.5-132
H+R+E vs H+R+E
Action / Action
H+R+E - Hits,Runs and Errors (both teams)

3/0 winning! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

You are the man…
I just relaxed the mind and went to the beach…
rode the Manta Boggie Board hard with the flippers and then Eye fillet for dinner with sweet potato and some raspberry Vodka cocktails with pineapple pieces…

It was the most gay I could be without a dick in the ass lol… but the drinks were the same price as a beer and you always pick liquor over a beer…

Great win Pat… on top the second half of the season… let’s all make the cash…

Someplace down in Texas a man is making a bet!! Or 2 bets!! :baseball::baseball::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::baseball::baseball::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::star::star:

Houston Astros
Action

Under
30.5-133
H+R+E vs H+R+E
L Lynn - R / F Valdez - L

I am sure this will be a big watched game…

That under looks enticing as this game is about pride…

Good Luck and was thinking of you yesterday when King of the Hill flipped up on the TV… Great Show that was…

Damn it Bobby! In hanks voice obviously lol :joy:

“I sell popcorn and popcorn accessories.”

Bottom of the first inning was rough…
Texas showing the The Great State of Texas who is boss…!!!

Splits :thinking: 1/1…

Under theme cashed… Yippie… Your the man…

17 left on bases is a high number…

Astros have small balls, Proof is in the Win…

Let’s try this again! Lol :joy: :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::baseball::baseball:

Houston Astros
Action

Under
28.5-110
H+R+E vs H+R+E
J Chavez - R / G Cole - R

bol buddy :duck: