Patrick6 MLB 2019 🍀

gl buddy :duck:

Bang 2/0 sweep :broom: :moneybag: Thanks Ozzie! :+1:

Someone fetch this man a flag for his disguise…

His Dick must be so hard from the 2 day sweep that people thing he is carrying a Flag Pole…

Congratulations on both the hard dick and the wins… some people would swap those wins for a hard dick in a heart beat… me I would buy the Blue Pill with the winnings lol

Well sports you’d be right if I didn’t go 0/3 on Cole and the stros! However 4/0 in the last 2 days helps! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

I like you… You keep it real…

Say it how it is… yes I would want to shit on Cole’s head if possible.

sweep

BOOM!!

:moneybag::baseball::moneybag::baseball::moneybag::baseball::moneybag::baseball:

Rolling out Boston tonight… -250 ML

Rangers traveling and sale!

The man sees a play…
Good reasoning… Hope you cash my man…

Thanks sports! :+1:

bol to patrick :duck:

Thanks Ozzie!

That Texas pitching is doing its job as of now lol :joy:

Texas 0 Sox 2 after :point_up:

Got suckered in the top of the 9th… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: get it back tomorrow if the rain holds out! :+1:

Boston Red Sox -1½+105 - ( A Jurado - R / D Hernandez - R )

Sorry guys I need to clean up my bedroom floor!! :+1::dollar: big butts on short girls… has to be good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Good Luck…Texas !..

SEMPER FI !

lovely!! :vb-santa2::grinning:

Good Luck…

Let’s hope they listen to you today…

Check out this chick on her Twitter. Scroll a bit as she is a big ass who has that smirk thing going on and tits that sit up…

Thanks fellas! We are sitting at 3/3 top of 4 and Boston just committed another error! :roll_eyes: That ass is going of pull the win for me! I know it! Lol or the rangers pen sucks that bad! :yum:

I updated the ass video… to a guy tossing her salad lol…

Keep it real my man

No problems with that! Lol :joy: