NFL Conference games[ Picks &Bets By HarryTheHat]

The Jaguars vs Patriots at home in this spot are a force in it self, and let’s not forget teams like the Jags that just scored more than 40 points in the postseason are 3-11 and 3-10-1 ATS in their next game the last decade. Coughlin vs Belichick> This promises to be a great game. But unexpected underdog story didn’t work out last week. The Patriots are easily the best team remaining of the four playing for two spots in the Super Bowl. The Jaguars have been a fun story, but they will be over matched in this spot, so look for Brady and the Patriots have another double-digit playoff win. Bet - 7 1/2 NE

Minnesota vs Philadelphia at home It is hard to argue with Philadelphia’s perfect playoff record as a home dog, especially when you consider Minnesota’s past postseason failures. NFL 2 best run def. Both great run off too. PHI Vegas home underdogs… again; no one can see the path to W for Foles vs MIN def. Enter Doug Pederson- the x-factor!!! While the Vikings pulled off a miraculous win over the Saints, they also blew a 17-0 lead and will obviously not be playing at home again this week. The Eagles have a great defense like their opponent and will win for the 11th time in 12 home games to get back to the big game.I recommended the Eagles last week to win as underdogs and I think they will again – although obviously don’t pass on those free 3.5 points. ~If You Can’t Fly With The Eagles Get Out Of The Sky!!! LOL !!! Also Betting a 7 Point Two Team Teaser Eagles+10 1/2 With Patriots - 1/2 [ 13 to 10 ]

NOTE:::The handicapping information taken from internet sports media and other sources connected with NFL Sports.*****Stats taken from Danny Sheridan power rating, Dunkel Index power rating has game with DVAXN Group 25 NFL Football Outsiders Powering Rating & There Calculated Point Spreads [Cleveland OH] With Bobby Lancer Exclusive ratings.
Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. The price of success is hard work, dedication"& motivation when you are handicapping games with Betting Success in the NFL.
Thanks To All Of You For Your Support, Friendship on SFP NFL Forum
Hårr¥THëHÄT

It was hard for me to place the bets, thanks for the insight. I’ve consulted thousands of websites to make my decision. The game was really good though, I enjoyed watching it. But I swear betting is literally a sport. You got to make your own strategy, and that can be often hard. Anyway, this website’s insights https://bettinggods.com/betting-gods-tipsters/super-sports-capper/ were similar to yours. So you did a good job, thanks again. I’ll come here more often now that I found this forum. It seems great.