:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1/20

NO SAINTS -3-110 (2 units)

GOOD LUCK!!

:football::football::football::football::football::football::football:
Sexy-New-Orleans-Saints-Jersey-Girl-04

get em spector :duck:

SUPER BOWL LII (53)

I hope the F’ing Rams don’t even score and that loser Roger Goodell is shamed for his complete late of leadership in the NFL…then i hope he gets voted out as commissioner and replaced with a monkey!!! Then i hope he has a case of diarrhea that last for 6 weeks and once he’s done we cant even recognize his stupid ass!!! Then i hope he catches the worst case of lice, crabs, and gonorrhea like never before seen by doctors.

OK - Moving on…

5 units each
NE PATRIOTS -2½-110
TOTAL o56-110 (NE PATRIOTS vrs LA RAMS)

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

:football::football::football::football::football::football::football:

jamie%20patriots

If the rams don’t score then your over is not happening… But that is some hate for the Commisioner…

Any thoughts to the final score out of curiosity …

Good Luck and go Gronk

gl spector :grinning:

34-27

I know of a guy who just put $40000 when the props came out on 2 qtr over 15 it’s 15.5 now at most places some are 16…

But both score in the 2nd qtr and looks good…

40000 A SICK FUCKER REALLY people in this country cant pay there bills week to week
** yes and this fool bets 40,000 :-1:**

I take it he is not on your Christmas card list…I think the only thing you left out was that you hope he cuts himself shaving…….so I’ll add that along with the “FACT” New Orleans was completely robbed !

SEMPER FI !

It’s half time… Patriots 3 - Rams 0

He has lost his second quarter bet and looking sad… he put 2 grand on missed field goal and felt like a hero early on…

I am surrounded by people who had the over and now Maroon 5 are playing the Half time show… How can that be a half time show… NFL needs a new commissioner based on that alone…

Good luck to all on it and Inspector enjoy the game…