Houston can suck it...!!!!!

Really thought they would bounce back…

We had Benny and Jimmy the Greek Believe in them and many more…

These guys know things…

Well the ratings for Tge broadcast will fall for sure…

Said my 2 cents worth…

Now I’m passing the hat around so I can get back in game 3 lol

Keep on swinging guys…

As eerie as it may seem sportsguy given the position the Astros are in, I still don’t think this series is over yet. The 'Stros have not yet broken out of their brief offensive funk, and we have to remember that they are a good hitting road team. Problem is that through their 2 best pitchers, they didn’t get much offensive support despite their hurlers giving them fairly deep innings. That being said, I can still see the Astros at the worst case scenario taking 2 of 3 in the Nation’s Capital coming back home with their back to the wall.

I literally have no words to describe my emotions…

I am completely baffled as to what i witnessed the last 2 nights…

Unfortunately, it’s like a train wreck in slow motion and you can’t turn away…

WTF?

Keep the faith. The next 2 games are virtually must wins in my opinion. I think psychologically splitting the next 2 will not be a momentum changer aspect, but evening the series will definitely shift it. We know how difficult from history it can be coming back down 3-1. I do feel for my compadre inspector, as he is certainly a risk taker and has the cohones to lay the numbers in series plays.

Being honest I think Houston played there World Series against the Yankees and have nothing left in the tank too offer…

Let them prove me wrong…

As Al would say from Tv show Deadwood “them Cocksuckers”

Had to laugh at that “quote”…never missed an episode…….still laughing as I’m typing………….

SEMPER FI !

Couldn’t have scripted this momentum shift any better

“ Impressive, Most Impressive “ to quote Darth Vader…

Hope they keep it up…

Personally I would rather watch Goldern Girls episodes…

But a game 6 or 7 makes you tune in…

Houston lost 4 home games…

I repeat They can suck it…