hello members friends joe ozzie

Benny here wondering if anyone is still pluggin into the forum here
myself riding out the covid 19 pandemic fr last 3mos all is well with me
and wife thank god be safe all

Benny great too here your family is safe…

I fear little. I do fear this virus, as you don’t know how it will go to town on you…
May be mild or you may die… Some great options there you want to avoid.

President has so much blood on his hands from not shutting down early and how unprepared agencies were even with the 2 months of warnings they had…

On reflection I still think the administration was too wrapped up in whole Democrats which hunt which proved waste full knowing that the republicans control the senate, so it was not going anywhere this inpeechment.

I have lost a friend in New York to this and he could bench press 260 pounds and ran 5 miles everyday…

So you just don’t know how it will hit you…

I will say they rushed so fast to put that tube down his throat to make him breath that they cracked his front teeth as the shoe horn style instrument is metal.
So a lot of people may need some expensive dental treatments in the future…

**yes sports thanx be safe:

Benny what is your take on the current world being a man who has seen a lot of this before…

its fucking crazy sportsguy

have no clue if and when it ends

but i did bang a 43 year old big titted whore with a mask on

If she is on top doing all the work as they should masks on but if you have to go on top or behind it’s Mask’s off as you need the oxygen…

I got a hand job a few weeks ago and I made her gel her hands so she was hygienic and then it near burnt my dick off… So she had to then use her mouth to ease the pain… It worked out… She swallowed my Gravy so I felt good about it and she got the bonus plan…