Fight Night 96

Got a few for tonight. Had nothing last week. Love that we have been having UFC cards almost every weekend for it seems like a month or two now, but with that comes some underwhelming cards betting wise.

Will Brooks -295

Nate Marquardt +170
Nate Marquardt inside the distance +280

Curtis Blaydes to win via TKO/KO +123

Enjoy the weekend guys. My Birthday is Tuesday. Turning 22 (young buck). Don’t forget to get me something lol

:weeed::weeed::weeed:

GL with the picks & happy early bday my man!
:cheeeers:

Hope you cash well…

And have a fantastic Birthday.

For my birthday this girl offered to pee on my face as I asked her to do the wildest thing she could imagine. Sadly I took up the offer… dried out my lips so how salty is she or is it…

Hope you can come up with something more exciting

[QUOTE=sportsguy;663464]Hope you cash well…

For my birthday this girl offered to pee on my face as I asked her to do the wildest thing she could imagine. Sadly I took up the offer… dried out my lips so how salty is she or is it…

Hope you can come up with something more exciting[/QUOTE]

(jdkslfjlf):rofl:

Happy bday Ty!

Will Brooks -295 LOSE

Nate Marquardt +170 WIN
Nate Marquardt inside the distance +280 WIN

Curtis Blaydes to win via TKO/KO +123 WIN

3-1 not bad. So underdogs won all 4 of the main card fights. Very glad I escaped that nightmare and most of my bets were on the undercard!!

[QUOTE=sportsguy;663464]Hope you cash well…

Hope you can come up with something more exciting[/QUOTE]

(jdkslfjlf)
This is hilarious! Don’t think I will find myself in that situation, well I hope… But crazier things have happened!! Thank you guys for the birthday wishes! Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend!

:cheeeers: