BET DSI

Facts or anyone else been using BetDSI the last couple of months? They have some great reload bonuses right now but I have read a few horror stories from people. I just want to make sure I will get paid if I go to make a w/d sometime before I give them any of my money. Appreciate the feedback.

:cheeeers:

It took them awhile to work out the kinks since they updated their new website about a month and a half ago. Lots of confusion as to what counted as bonus dollars and there were three buckets to choose from. Obviously cash, and 2 called ’ bonus bets’ and ‘free plays’. Had to complete the rollover as usual to categorize or record your bonus plays as cash, but for the most part they worked out the issues.

One feature I do like now is that they let you wager on run lines using freeplay dollars so the odds could be converted into cash rather than limit you as to what you can play as regular straight plays.

[QUOTE=DeltaU46;709157]Facts or anyone else been using BetDSI the last couple of months? They have some great reload bonuses right now but I have read a few horror stories from people. I just want to make sure I will get paid if I go to make a w/d sometime before I give them any of my money. Appreciate the feedback.

:cheeeers:[/QUOTE]

DELTA TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

STAY AWAY

YOU WILL THANK ME ONE DAY

IF YOUR PLAYING AT BOOKMAKER
STAY THERE

THERE PROPS ON FOOTBALL
WILL BE GREAT
LIVE BETTING OPTIONS AS WELL

if you dont play at bookmaker

click on the bookmaker banner here in the forum
open and fund the account

i will get you straight

Thanks Joe, I appreciate it. I love Bookmaker and was looking for a second out, it definitely won’t be DSI.

I hope all is well out your way.

:cheeeers:

all is good delta

looking forward to your football plays

I was planning to fund 6 accounts for wagers in NCAA and NFL that have props with tiny limits like "Will the Browns go 0-16 +400 but a $100 risk limit at week 13.

Now that I found these players who post 75% win rate and more I may bet the MLB first 5 limit $500 in several books. Need more money in my bookmaker acct too.