Been absent with health prblems

If I noticed I have been in n out of the forum.

Well had issues with pain killers dependent on them for the past 7 years. After scripts ran out. Was getting them anyway I could. It got so bad the highs were getting different n better, I found out I was actually taken the DEADLY DRUG FENTINOL

THAT SHIT IS FUCKING NASTY AS FUCK.

ALMOST GOT EVICTED DRAIND MY BANK ACCTS. BROKE THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

ANYWAY I SAID ENUFF IS ENUFF AFTER CALLING OUT OF WORK FOR 2 WEEKS
I went through pure HELL IN THAT TIME DETOXING MYSELF. DIDNT WANT ANYONE KNOWING BUT IM OPENING UP TO THE FORUM ABOUT THIS.

IT’S BEEN 3-1/2 WEEKS NOW N JUST STARTING TO GET MYSELF BACK TO A NORMAL DICKHEAD.

ANYWAY JUST WANT TO LET U GUYS OUT THERE KNO TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY ABOUT ADDICTION TO PAIN KILLERS … IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD STOOP SO LOW BUT … I DID

SO PLEASE THINK BEFORE U FALL INTO A HOLE THATS WAU TO HARD TO GET OUT OF.

THANKS TO ANYONE THAT READS THIS.

Wow Bro. So sorry you for what you went through. We are all here for you. Vent away anytime…

Dam addiction is bad… that was a courageous post to make…

My cousin got addicted to cocaine so he borrowed money from everyone he knew, went to Thailand and faked getting married so he could pass back via customs easily… well one of the 38 condoms full of it he swallowed burst as his flight was delayed 4 hours and tried to rush to the customs arrival desk to be first when he tripped fell and ruptured one of them. Died on the spot… clumsy f&@k.

Now that is an extreme example but he ruined many lives with the grief and left behind a pregnant girlfriend who had a daughter to never know her father.

I am so glad you’ve realised your issue and working on it hard. Never let anyone judge you over it as this need has taken down some of the best. I want to say I am proud of you and want you to fight the good fight.

Best Wishes but only you can do it… we can cheer for you buts up to you my man…

Appreciate the coments Richie n Sportsguy, I wash so ashamed of myself I didnt tell a soul until this post . Cant dissapooint my 2 girls with this I hid it well Ecept for the non cash flow. Got so bad that I would front n owe b4 I got my next week pauchecks.

I refuse to let it RUIN ME !!!

Now it’s time to get back on track feels so good not to think of where my next fix will come from. Still have sleeping issues but getting better n better each nite. It actually had me up for 72 hrs at 1 point. 1 of the worst feelings is no sleep n being so tired . Just the Stress n ANXIETY ALMOST TOOK ITS TOLL ON ME COULDNT LEAVE THE HOUSE , COULDNT FACE PEOPLE, CRANKY AS ALL HELL.

BUT NOW BACK TO WORKING BOTH JOBS

SO AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.

I know the anxiety part very well…not from any addition…but from

the ptsd associated with my return home from Viet Nam…it will take

a little time for things to get back to the way they were on the

family end but know this… they were ALWAYS there for you…you

were just in another place…but your back now and I’m sure you’ll

feel the love with a little effort on your part…be well my friend !

SEMPER FI !

It takes a man to admit to a problem,it takes a hellva man to not let this define him.Good luck buddy

[QUOTE=sportsguy;684363]Dam addiction is bad… that was a courageous post to make…

My cousin got addicted to cocaine so he borrowed money from everyone he knew, went to Thailand and faked getting married so he could pass back via customs easily… well one of the 38 condoms full of it he swallowed burst as his flight was delayed 4 hours and tried to rush to the customs arrival desk to be first when he tripped fell and ruptured one of them. Died on the spot… clumsy f&@k.

Now that is an extreme example but he ruined many lives with the grief and left behind a pregnant girlfriend who had a daughter to never know her father.

I am so glad you’ve realised your issue and working on it hard. Never let anyone judge you over it as this need has taken down some of the best. I want to say I am proud of you and want you to fight the good fight.

Best Wishes but only you can do it… we can cheer for you buts up to you my man…[/QUOTE]

he shouldve put the blow in a magnum condom…those things can fit fucking chihuahas lol…

2 to 1. He relapses. Lol…just kidding gunner… this is serious stuff…good luck with your fight…you can win that battle… mind over matter…keep yourself occupied…join a gym…exercise do something to fill that void. …everyone has vices…no one is perfect…you know all this…just take it one day at a time… good luck man…life is not easy

WISH U THE BEST HERE GET BETTER BE THE MAN AND BEAT IT THIS ADDICTION. YES

Just keep letting it out Bro. We are all here for you.

a buddy from high school died of an oxy-codone overdose, and another one in jail…gambling + drug addicting = no bueno hermano

What a brave thing to post your troubles here. Just know that you have a new group pulling for you. Just stay in touch here.

Thanks again for the support, everday it gets better. I just didnt think I could do it on my own. I had to let it out figured this was the place to start. If I had told my daughters about it I would prob breakdown along with them. In time I WILL let them kno.

But here you guys are great

THANKS AGAIN I will be posting plays again soon enuff!!!
Just not into looking up info yet

Daaaang buddy. Did not expect that. Good for u to admit the problem and tackle it.

Much more of a man than I had thought lol…really though my man great attitude about it and props to you for turning it around, keep it up!!! It will get easier and better each day and u will be an even stronger dude because of it. Luv ya Gunz!

Good point but he did not think it out, he just wanted cheap blow. 35 or 38 he had swallowed. His parents had too move house as he was on TV news, in the papers a few times with a picture of him and his family together then the pregnant girl friend angle sadness. But he was cunning too. He borrowed 5000 to 15000 off a lot of people so he could do an expensive rehab stay in Thailand with a pretend marriage as the prize for getting over the blow. Instead he goes too buy the white powder in bulk. I did lend him money so I was gullible as well. I was labelled an enabler, but I thought I was helping.

Addiction is powerful and you will push your grandma into a glass window if you had too.

So I am really hoping Gunner can do it. Go Gunner Go is my chant for him…

Day by day bud, keep it up:toast:

[QUOTE=gunner17;684393]Thanks again for the support, everday it gets better. I just didnt think I could do it on my own. I had to let it out figured this was the place to start. If I had told my daughters about it I would prob breakdown along with them. In time I WILL let them kno.

But here you guys are great

THANKS AGAIN I will be posting plays again soon enuff!!!
Just not into looking up info yet[/QUOTE]

bro your daughters probably know already (if they are over age 14) just tell them. the thing about addicts is when you are so high all the time you think that no one knows your high all the time, but everyone knows. they just dont say anything because your their father and they love u… my 2 cents blingbling

gunner…been out of town just seen the thread.

i am going to give you advice and a story AND YOU BETTER LISTEN

when i was 22 i lived in vegas…made more money then
anyone i know in 1986 i was making 10 grand a week

strippers,gambling, drugs ($1000 a day cocaine habit)

one day i just looked in the mirror and said wtf am i doing to myself.

I NEVER DID A DRUG AGAIN…THATS 31 YEARS CLEAN

yes i have a script for xanax based on anxiety, panic attacks

sure during my knee surgeries i take a pain pill because its for pain.

i know the screen name the FACTSMAN everyone thinks
i’m doing drugs living the life…not true its a character
people envision with big bets-big suites comes all the drugs

nothing further from the truth

just a few days before my older brothers 49th birthday
he was addicted to oxy-codone-percocet and so on

man i had the coolest older brother…he was my idol

then i got the call i feared most

my brothers heart stopped from a overdose of pain killers

i was devastated…15 years later i’m still devastated.

dont you dare put your loved ones through what i feel every day.

balls isn’t making 10 team parlays
balls isn’t wagering a lot of money

balls is taking a tough situation
and making it right.

i have faith in you…PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN
PLEASE DONT LET YOUR FAMILY DOWN

guys here think of you as part of the forum family
we bust balls but we all care

take it one day at a time…and be smart and be strong

love ya man

joe

That’s an awfully tough habit to kick. Knowing that it’s tough to initially get used to in the beginning, I know a lot of people that went rock bottom, even started writing prescriptions for themselves because they worked in doctors office, only to be thrown in prison. Started doing a lot of the things several cappers mentioned on here in desperation.

I’m happy you are starting to get back to yourself after a trying period. Taking it day by day is the key. Handle as much as you could without over exerting yourself as you recover. Hope to see you back here soon and we are all praying for you.

Day by Day Gunner. Always here for you to let it out or to just vent like i have said…