AFL 2019 Thread

I have one more pick, but I will post it in a couple of days

Obviously you have the favorite, but is there any reason you do not name the team that you like?

Boom I am sure you like them all… but sometimes one does really feel solid which is where Lancer is coming from…
Good Luck on your sheet of plays nothing but best wishes for you…

I am a fan of Arsenal FC (soccer). In AFL I like to watch games of Geelong, GWS, Richmond, Collingwood. Don’t like Swans and Carlton… and Crows.

I don’t have favorite team in AFL, but in this season I like Geelong because they play good and fast, very good balanced team.

I probably wasn’t clear, but neither of you addressed my question. My question was, simply, when people post to play here, they stayed the side they like and the line. You are only stating the line, and I presumed that you giving the favorite line I probably wasn’t clear, but neither of you addressed my question. My question was, simply, when people post to play here, they stayed the side they like and the line. You are only stating the line, and I presumed that you giving the favorite line (e.g. -14.5) means you like the favorite, which is fine, but which team IS the fave? (I know I will see it when I go to make the wager, but what if, for example, the team you like at -1.5 becomes the dog, at say +1.5, therefore when I go to make my wager I take the team listed at -1.5, so I end up with the wrong team?

When he says pick H1 he means the first team and when he says H2 he means the second team…

If you go to his links it shows the play in case you have a doubt…

Personally I was meaning which play he liked the most of what as listed…

Good Luck and may you all make $$$$

I understand your question and sportsguy has answered on it. H1 means handicap for the first team, H2 means asian handicap for the second team. Also there can be + or -. When you come on my links on blog you can find a picture of my choice like that

and you will not have any problem with your bet.

Another problem with my book is the lines not being available right away, for example Brisbane is now -19.5; hawthorne -5.5; Geelong -12.5 still.

Hawthorn -5.5 maybe yes, Geelong -12.5 still - YES it is very good bet, Brisbane -19,5 is too high

Thx

you are welcome

2-1 on this weekend

Good Going…

Thx agin dude

Thank you guys. I hope on the weekend we will see more good matches and picks

Not an easy round this being number 8 ‘.It’s all about will this player play and will this one fire up too score big etc… Bit of a mine field but good luck…

So, mates. 3 predictions for tomorrow

St Kilda Saints – West Coast Eagles (11 May 2019)

Pick: Eagles -5.5 Odds: 1.91 Bookie: Bet365

Port Adelaide Power – Adelaide Crows (11 May 2019)

Pick: Crows -6.5 Odds: 1.91 Bookie: Bet365

and

Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane Lions (11.05.2019)

Pick:Bulldogs -5.5 Odds:1.91 Bookie: WilliamHill Bet:$100

Hard choices, but I think these bets are the best in Round 8. Maybe GWS vs Hawthorn for Sunday, but I will post it tomorrow.

I wanted to bet on Swans today, but didn’t it (( it was good bet with +asian handicap of 11 or 10 points.

You have won on your first play The Bulldogs…
Congratulations

yes, it was good bet, hope that 2 others also will be wins