2/7 Super Bowl 2nd H

Over 28

K.C.-7

0-2

SEMPER FI !

Kansas are just sad…

The penalty flag will change shades by time this game finishes

My last bet with 5 minutes to go is that the chiefs will not score in every quarter…

Now will Tampa hold the D and stay focused

Stayed away from the side and total waiting to make a in game wager…I consider myself fortunate in that regard even though I lost the second half…could f been ALOT WORSE…the props did good !..did you find out “How Much is the dolly in the window” yet.

SEMPER FI !

I went back to post it some pics on a thread and they had sold out… Typical, if it’s good it goes fast lol…

My props did well but I had Kansas -2.5 bought the half for -120…

To see them play so bad hurt… I had Tampa for the 3rd qtr because Brady is more of a second half guy…

I wish I would of foraeen the impact Cronk would make… she has been so quiet… It is like they were saving him and the moves for this match…

To be up front it was one of the worse games I have seen in a long time from a shoot out or team vs team plays…

The refs were annoying but the calls were fair accept for 2 roughing in the 4 qtr but it made no difference on the game… as Kansas were cooked…

To Brady I give it to him… He puts the work in and gets results…

Commentary during the Game was more entertaining than the game at times and that is not what a Super Bowl is about… Joe Buck will be back soon with the MLB and all will be good again…

Have a great night…

Tues 2/9 Col. BB (*) (**)