RULES ABOUT

Go Back   Sports Forum Picks > THE NFL FOOTBALL ROOM

Old 01-07-2018, 12:19 AM   #1
Uncl3dunkl3
Junior Pimp

Uncl3dunkl3 is on a distinguished road
Default Dunkle's NFL Wildcard Sunday

BBBBBBortles's Jags -8.5

For those that don't know me all that well which is most of you ;), I am not a big chalk guy, but I am a big fan of the Jags in this game.

This line had opened at 7, but since moved to 8.5 or even 9 at some spots. On paper these two teams really do not match up well at all. This time of year though is really about who is playing better football. The Jags have dropped two straight after clinching the division, while the Bills have won 3 of 4 to slip into the playoffs. Many factors in this game have the Jags winning this by 10+, but there is something to be said about a team playing with house money like Buffalo. In most cases, I would love to roll out Buffalo in this spot, but I just feel there is way too much of a talent discrepancy between these two teams. The Bills were thanking the Bengals for getting Buffalo in, but actually, the Jaguars should have been thanking them. The Jags have such a talent mismatch against the Bills here and will certainly be leaning on that healthy 240 pound rookie from LSU. Jags should grab the lead early and rely on the league's #1 defense to slowly pull away.

Give me the Panthers +7

Carolina travels to New Orleans to to cap off the NFL Wildcard weekend. The Panthers had a chance to host a playoff game, but lose to the Falcons last week pushing them into a wildcard spot and surrerenduring the division to the Saints. The Saints have actually beat the Panthers twice this year both by double digits, and are going for the trifecta in New Orleans on Sunday.

This line opened with the Saints as a -6 point favorite but plenty of money came in on the Saints moving it to 7 at most spots. The money had to be plentiful cause the sportbooks know when they move a game to or off a marquee number they have a chance of getting middled by Sharps. Either way, the line currently sits at 7 in favor of New Orleans.

Let me just say that history as shown that it's difficult to beat a team 3 times in one season, and Cam has had tremendous success inside of that dome in New Orleans. The Panthers live and die with Cam who has shown severe promise along with disappointment at various times during the year. I do like Cam to bounce back in this spot as he so often is known for doing. Cam knows that they had a chance to host this game if they won last week, and he'll come out extra fired up to lead his squad in this one. The Saints defense is far more susceptible than people think, and you can just look at last week's Tampa game for confirmation. The Panthers play a a very slow pace, and I expect this to slow down the Saints a bit as well which might take them off their game plan. I doesn't scare me one bit that the Panthers ave lost twice already to the Saints. I actually like the Panthers more knowing this. Give me all 7 with Cam's Panthers.

Good luck to all tomorrow.

uncl3dunkl3
Uncl3dunkl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
the factsman
Super Moderator
The Boss

the factsman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dunkle's NFL Wildcard Sunday

my son did not use the word "sharps in this forum did he ?

off to the lawyers to change the will 1st thing Monday morning

cant be my kid............ZERO FUCKING CHANCE

and when i find that mother fucking fed ex driver
27 years ago

i'm gunna shoot him in his cock

Click here now to sign up at Bookmaker.

Use Bonus code: FACTSMAN

US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained at this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state or local law is prohibited.
the factsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:38 PM   #3
JohnnyC.
Full Fledged Degenerate

JohnnyC. is on a distinguished road

Lol haha I think it was a typo maybe he meant to say let's not get riddled with the shits instead of middled by the sharps. Which is actually great advice cause who wants diarrhea on a Sunday

In any case thanks again, im on em great write-ups goodluck!!
JohnnyC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #4
inspector
The Boss

inspector will become famous soon enough

Whew, glad i'm on the Jags....