RULES ABOUT

Go Back   Sports Forum Picks > NCAA BASKETBALL

Old 02-12-2018, 03:45 PM   #1
Uncl3dunkl3
Certified Pimp

Uncl3dunkl3 is on a distinguished road
Default Dunkle CBB 2/12/18

Mercer -4.5 vs Samford

These two teams do not match-up well at all. I'm actually surprised this line opened soft here at 4, and I certainly expect there to be some movement north here on this number. Mercer is a big physical team who loves to slow the game down, while Samford loves to speed things up. Samford showed in its last game scoring 116 against The Citadel, that they can keep pace with anyone. The issue here is that Mercer is so much tougher and more physical then Samford and this should really throw them out of rhythm. If Samford is hot, they can certainly cover and even win straight up in their own gym against Mercer, but there are just too many factors that lean Mercer's way here. Mercer also beat Samford by 30+ in their own gym, just crippling their offense. Mercer must improve their conference record before the Southern Conference tournament, and I expect them to not look past this game here as they have a nice 3 game home stands right after.

UNC Greensboro -2.5 vs East Tennessee State

This is the most important game in this conference to date. The 2nd place NC Greensboro host East Tennessee State who hasn't lost a game since December 16th against Xavier. UNC matches up very well against ETSU, as UNC is so big physically compared to any other team in the Southern conference. When these two met in ETSU, this game was close for nearly the entire game, until UNC went cold from the field for the last 10 minutes in ETSU's gym. I can guarantee UNC has had this game marked on the calendar since the loss, and can't wait for this one to play out. UNC shot only 33% in that game, and I certainly expect a better shooting performance in front of their home crowd. ETSU got the best of UNC the last time, but I think UNC who forces more turnovers and is much better on the glass will be able to turn those extra shots at the rim into plenty more baskets this time around. I expect a hungry for revenge UNC to feed off the home crowd to a victory here against 1st place ETSU.

uncl3dunkl3
Uncl3dunkl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #2
GOODFELLAS
The Boss

GOODFELLAS is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dunkle CBB 2/12/18

NICE WRITEUPS

GL TONIGHT
We were good fellas. Wiseguys. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything.
GOODFELLAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:05 PM   #3
inspector
The Boss

inspector will become famous soon enough

Old 02-12-2018, 11:52 PM   #4
Double R
Full Fledged Degenerate

Double R is on a distinguished road

Double R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:09 AM   #5
sunfish1
Junior Pimp

sunfish1 is on a distinguished road

Whew!! Down to the last 9 seconds! A half point winner!Nice sweep! Much appreciated!
sunfish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:54 AM   #6
the factsman
Super Moderator
The Boss

the factsman is on a distinguished road

DONT INFLATE HIS HEAD GUYS

i was doing what he is doing
when he was just sperm

but he's my son
i gotta love the kid

Click here now to sign up at Bookmaker.

Use Bonus code: FACTSMAN

US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained at this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state or local law is prohibited.
the factsman is offline   Reply With Quote