HOME PROMOTIONS FORUM RESOURCES
RULES ABOUT

Go Back   Sports Forum Picks > NBA BASKETBALL

Old 02-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #1
inspector
The Boss

inspector will become famous soon enough
Default Trail Blazers at Pistons

The Blake Griffin era is off to a rousing start for the Detroit Pistons, who seek their fourth consecutive win and third in a row with the star power forward in the lineup when they host the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Griffin hit a big 3-pointer late in the 111-107 win over Miami on Saturday as Detroit matched its longest winning streak since a five-game run to open November.

Acquired in the blockbuster trade with the Los Angeles Clippers last week, Griffin is averaging 20 points, 9.5 rebounds and six assists in his first two games with his new team, although he admitted the second contest was a bit more difficult than the first. "Just a little more tired today - the adrenaline wore off a little bit, just the toll of the week," Griffin told reporters on Saturday. "It's amazing to see all these guys step up and play so well." The Trail Blazers come to town looking to recover from a buzzer-beater in Boston that resulted in a 97-96 loss. CJ McCollum led the way with 21 points for Portland, which was ahead by 16 at halftime before falling to 14-14 on the road.

Taking the Pistons tonight in this one. DETROIT -135

Old 02-05-2018, 04:22 PM   #2
ozzie
BAD MOTHER FUCKER
The Boss

ozzie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Trail Blazers at Pistons

gl bro

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OZZIESMAIL@ZOOMINTERNET.NET

Click here to sign up at Bookmaker.

Use Bonus code: FACTSMAN

US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained at this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state or local law is prohibited.

We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing
ozzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 10:22 PM   #3
inspector
The Boss

Old 02-06-2018, 01:02 AM   #4
sportsguy
The Boss

sportsguy is on a distinguished road

Good call.

Speaking of making it rain.. went with a guy at Christmas time to this ladies strip bar and he says we are going to get our pipes clean, watch this he says and he goes up to the stage area and starts making it rain. $5 notes well they all dived for them but because it is dark I doubt they noticed who did it.. $1200 gone in like 15 secs.. and he still had to pay $60 a girl for his lap .. a fool and his money are soon separated and I saw it with my own eyes..
Ps he shouts me a great but she had no breasts so she grinned her pussy into me like she was poping peppercorns for my steak.. she was wet to you could smell it.. she believed in 100% effort..
Old 02-06-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
inspector
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy View Post
Good call.

Speaking of making it rain.. went with a guy at Christmas time to this ladies strip bar and he says we are going to get our pipes clean, watch this he says and he goes up to the stage area and starts making it rain. $5 notes well they all dived for them but because it is dark I doubt they noticed who did it.. $1200 gone in like 15 secs.. and he still had to pay $60 a girl for his lap .. a fool and his money are soon separated and I saw it with my own eyes..
Ps he shouts me a great but she had no breasts so she grinned her pussy into me like she was poping peppercorns for my steak.. she was wet to you could smell it.. she believed in 100% effort..